Saturday, March 24, 2012

Puttin on the Ritzzzzzz

Good afternoon ladies,

I received my Dollish Polish a little while ago and I have yet to post about them. Shame on me!! For today's mani I used one of my new Zoya from the buy 3 get 3 sale they recently had. Did you miss out on it? You need follow Zoya on facebook to get notified of flash sales and great deals. So the Zoya I chose is a coral color named Elodie and needs about two coats for full opacity. I love this summer color. Plus have you seen Zoya's new summer colors. They are amazing! I want them all but I will resist buying them for now. Then I applied Puttin on the Ritzzz over the top. These are black and white hex's with smaller black flecks in a clear base coat. I love putting these black and white polishes over a nice bright base coat. Are you ready for the pictures yet? I know I am :)




I hope you like the color combination. To follow Zoya on Facebook click here. To stalk DollishPolish etsy store click here. She is filling orders at this moment but there is a link for notification when she opens. Just click on it and you too can be Puttin on the Ritzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment