Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lynnderella Haul

Today I have a wonderful shipment from Llarowe. I received 8 Lynnderella polishes and then an order of four Hits polishes. I was lucky enough to be in the W rotation and received all but three of the polishes that were on my wish list. I received Very Pretty Vampire, Mercury's Rainbow, Mysterious Ways, Connect the Dots, Shape Shifter, Attitude Adjust-Mint ( I know a green ) Bride of Franken and Cauldron Drippings. I almost didn't order the Caudron Drippings but I took a gamble and I love this one.




  Now the hits I received are called called Can Can (Flakie),  Britpop- G.Forte, Glam Rock-G.Forte, and Hermes. I think this is quite the little glitter bomb haul. Now I just have to decide what to put on. Does anyone have a preference?? Decisions, decisions and decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment