Monday, March 26, 2012

I'll Have What She is Having

For my second Dollish Polish listing I chose I'll Have What She is Having. I first opened up my new Essie purchase Nice is Nice. I only applied one coat but after looking at my pics it looks like I should have used two. Darn hindsight and camera showing every flaw!  This is a lovely cool lilac shade of creme polish. I picked it up at Apothica for $4.00. What a deal. Thanks to Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted for introducing me to that wonderful site. To view her blog click here. She always has interesting and informative posts. Then I put on my Dollish Polish I'll Have What She is Having. Dolly says  This polish is jam-packed with rosie pink glitter and accented with lighter and darker pink shades to mini that "after-glow" look. The name of this polish if from When Harry Met Sally. That famous restaurant scene.

There are not large flecks and I thought I needed a little more umph on my nails. Off to my stash I went and pulled out a Sinful Colors I had yet to wear named Frenzy. And WOW this made the mani really pop. It has purple and blue flecks in it..my favorite color combination.
I only needed one coat to add to the wow factor of my color combinations. Are you ready for the pictures now??





To purchase your own bottle of I'll have what she is having you can wait for Dollish Polish here. Click on the link and she will email you when her Etsy shop is open again.
Thanks for reading ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment