Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OPI

It's time for my first OPI swatches. When I first started with nailpolish OPI was the only brand I had.
After years of not applying anything on my nails (shame on me) I finally have gotten back to my nail roots. I just received a few polishes from the muppets collection and Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. I still need the rest of her collection and I will eventually have them. So I was feeling like purple so I selected Pepe's Purple Passion and then layered on Teenage Dream. This combo is pretty together. They applied really well and I amazingly enough didn't have a lot of clean up to do. I wish I couldn've captured this in the sun but I didn't get to. Here are three pics for you to gaze at.
What do you think of the combo?


So happy to have these lovelies in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment