Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Old City

Hi Readers,

Are you ready for a glitter bomb to get you over the Wednesday blues. Well get ready to get those drool buckets ready because I have quite the polish for you today.  I received my Candeo Colors a couple of weeks ago and was able to test them out this week. I also received OPI Not Like the Movies which you saw a picture of on Monday's nail mail. Well Old City goes wonderfully over NLTM. NLTM is from the Katy Perry collection and is pretty much a silver base color with silver microglitters running through it. Although in the light this polish seems to be a shade shifter. It turns a little green, it turns a little pink, and it is silver. I really like this polish and look forward to layering more with it. Now Old City is a mix of gold and silver hexes and bar glitters. It is so sparkely and wonderful in two coats. You can get away with one if you don't like a lot of glitter on your nails. (Just don't tell me that ..Sheila he he) You need to run.. not walk over to Candeo's etsy store and pick yourself up a bottle of this glitter bomb. She was just open today and plans on re-opening in a couple of weeks. Sign up for the email notification when her etsy store opens. Now on to the show. I have quite a few pics today for you so sit down and enjoy the view.














I covered up with one coat Gelous and one coat Seche Vite. I think it needs one more coat of Seche Vite and then the coverge will be smooth as glass.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment