Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Julep It Girl Beauty Box

I received my Julep Maven box today. I am normally in the American Beauty selection but I just wasn't feeling it this month. First up is Rachel. I first swatched this and was pleasantly suprised when I saw this on the wheel. I didn't think I was going to like it too much. I bet this would look great with the gold on top. But I'm saving that for another time. I had the idea to make this holo so I went to my hits stash and swatched cha cha cha, valsa, and zeus... The big winner was Zeus although I really liked cha cha cha. It was just a little more subtle than what I was looking for this time.


This totally changed the color of Rachel but I think it turned out well. If the sun comes out to play I will update with photos so you can see the holo shine through.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment