Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cabron

Today I have for you my new matte Manglaze polish called Cabron. I was expecting this to be black but it is actually a dark purple. I love this polish ..it applied well and I actually didn't have a lot of clean up. As of this moment I don't have a matte top coat so in the end I ended up with a glossy finish. I really liked the matte. By next week I should have the matte top coat so when I swatch my other two polishes I received from Manglaze I can hopefully do them justice. After two days of wearing this mani I spiced it up with some nail art. I purchased a three pack from walgreens of nail art polish with a really thin applicator. I selected the silver since I thought it would really pop off the dark purple of the Cabron. Now on to the pictures of this great matte polish. You can purchase manglaze on their facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment