Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14, 2012

I finally received my latest Zoya order when I was wanting a matte type polish. Today I placed another order for four more Zoya's. I am suppose to be on a no buy for the rest of the month but there was free shipping and a free red polish. I just couldn't pass it up... So today I received four polishes and a big o bottle of polish remover. So far Zoya has the best remover I have used. I just love it!
Soooo what's in the box you ask... Well let me show you my beauties. I love them all!...






Aren't they pretty... In order is Tru, Lolly,Bevin, and Opal. I need two more hands to swatch them all on. I guess I will just have to use the nail wheel for them for now to help me decide. What do you think of my latest Zoya haul.







No comments:

Post a Comment