Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Home of the Untempered Schism

I was still in the mood for some NerdLaquers so off came Warrior Ethos and on with a gold color Home of the Untempered Schism. I layered a couple of Cult Nails polishes on two nails and then just applied HotUS on the remaining fingers just to do a test. You can't really tell that there is polish underneath. I tried Baker on my thumb and Tulum on the index finger. The Tulum make the HotUS appear just a little bit darker. I applied two coats of the Home of the Untempered Schism on all two nails and the rest without a base coat of Cult Nails had three coats. Here's a description of the polish from NerdLacquers site:
 "Home of the Untempered Schism" is a shimmery bronze loaded with small gold, red, copper, black, and iridescent glitter, plus medium black hexagonal glitter and large gold hexagonal glitter. Quite opaque in two coats, and extremely smooth with a single layer of top coat.  I really like the gold colors and the little black dots that came out of the bottle was a little suprise. Clean up is quite easy as this polish applies like a dream. Now on to the pictures:






It can be purchased at NerdLaquers etsy store Here once she is caught up on her orders.

1 comment:

  1. I love this bronzy glitter! I'm jealous, I really want some NerdLacquer!

    ReplyDelete