Saturday, September 1, 2012

Red 30 Day Challenge

Hi readers.
You all are in for a treat this month. I joined a 30 day challenge. Since I was gone pretty much all day today this won't be a big write up. However the goal of this challenge is to use a lot of untrieds. Today I managed to use two of them. A Sea Lore Arista polish and OPI Gettin Miss Piggy with it. I had already used Zoya Kissy on my Canada day post. Kissy applied wonderfully and I used two coats of that polish. Two coats of Arista on the thumb, middle, and pinkie finger, and Miss Piggy is on the alternating fingers. I thought they went very well together. Make sure you take a peek at my fellow blogger pics at the end of this post. See you all tomorrow for orange day..

To purchase Sea Lore's beautiful polishes click the link here



No comments:

Post a Comment