Friday, September 7, 2012

Metallics Day 8 30 Day Challenge

Well today I am going to show you two Metallic Nails Inc. polishes I received Park Crescent and Old Park Lane. I think they were great. Had I not been completely warn out tonight I could've gotten some nail art and combined these two polshes. Instead it's just going to be these two beauties by themselves. But I may need to combine them in another mani at a later date.. I believe there is just one coat each on each picture. I love Nails Inc polishes they apply so wonderfully. Do you have any??? If not you should try and pick some up at Sephora or any UK polish friends you have. Up first is Park Crescent.







2 comments:

  1. I think Old Park Lane looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both nice, but I think I prefer Park Crescent :)

    ReplyDelete