Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 6 JNAC

It's day six of our 13 day nail art challenge. Today we have a theme of inspired by pinterest. I'm stretching my inspiration quite a bit to get to my final manicure. But it truly all started with the nail art pictured from pinterest. I acquired a few Different Dimensions a couple of months ago and they have sat in my untrieds for a little while. I was wanting to wear purple and I had two perfect bottles in mind. First up is Feelin Spotty and This is Halloween. Feelin Spotty is layered over a Pahlish Bespoke Batch Shadow Proclomation are on my ring finger. This is halloween was applied to pinkie, thumb, and pointer finger. I just used my favorite black which is WetNWild Black. It applies in one coat. I then made two dots with the Proclomation and the center dot is This is Halloween.  I hope you like it.




#day6JNAC

No comments:

Post a Comment