Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gotta Love Brains

Well ladies I couldn't wait until the weekend. I decided to finally apply Gotta Love Brains. I love this polish!! I layered it over my last Zoya purchase called Megan. This color reminds me of the Whimsical from Revlon. I just went into our local CVS Pharmacy to see their Revlon polish collection. It was pretty sad at about ten polishes and the only interesting polish they had was a blue glitter. I already have a blue glitter by OPI for Sephora and it is awesome!! They did have Seche Vite but no Gelous. Our Sally's  was out of both over the Christmas shopping season boo! I may have to venture over to Kmart to scope out their Revlon polish collection. I just ordered two more Zoya's on their current sale of buy two and just pay shipping. A pretty pink color and a shimmery white. My small Sephora box that was holding my polish collection had to be destroyed and a new bigger Amazon box is in process of being filled up. I tell you polish just multiplies like rabbits. I hope you enjoy my current polish solection. I will definitely be repeating it. Have a great Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment