Friday, November 16, 2012

Flushed

Attention Culties:
The new collection has arrived and it is awesome!!! Today I have the gorgeous purple from her latest collection called Flushed. It is a blurple with a little bit of a pink shimmer that comes shining through.
I used a couple of coats to get the color I wanted on the nails and used Julep as my top coat. The formula is wonderful as usual and the shimmer is great. My favorite part of the Cult Nails brand of polish! There is just not much more to say about it 'cause the pictures (hopefully) speak for themselves.


The pictures were much better on the phone and in real life than these.. I'm still working on that!
Thanks for viewing and reading. This polish can be purchased for $10.00 a bottle at Cult Nails website.
http://shop.cultnails.com/Flushed-66511.htm

1 comment: