Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog Sale


Blog Sale Specifics:
USA Shipping Rates:


$3.00 for the first item,  .50 each additional item (via USPS First Class Mail)


 6 - 20 items, shipping will be a flat rate of $5.35  (via USPS Priority Mail)


There will be extra costs for tracking or insurance.  Please specify if you want that in your email.
            Minimum purchase of $3.00
             



USA Shipping Rates:



$3.00 for the first item,  .50 each additional item (via USPS First Class Mail)



 6 - 20 items, shipping will be a flat rate of $5.35  (via USPS Priority Mail)




International Shipping Rates:



Email me for shipping rates.


I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.  I will, however, pack each polish in bubble wrap and do my best to ensure safe delivery of your items.


Payment must be made through Paypal via the GIFT option. If you do not pay via the gift option I will ask you to pay enough extra to reimburse the Paypal fees.


HOW TO ORDER:



Email me at marniepolishaholic@gmail.com with "Blog Sale" in the subject line and the items you wish to buy.  
Include the country you live in, so I can reply with your shipping amount. 
I will reply with your total including shipping. 
Payment must be made within 24 hours of confirming your total. 
 If I do not receive payment within 24 hours, the items will be available for others to purchase. 
Once a polish is bought and paid for I will draw a line through the name.
It will read "pending" next to those that are in the 24 hour waiting period.
I will NOT put any items on hold or put your name on a waiting list for a polish if someone doesn't make a timely payment. It was too confusing last time when I did that. Sorry.

Now for the polishes:

$10 Each swatched on Nail Wheel Only
Let Me Fly, Toxic Seaweed, Hypnotize Me, Living Water, BlackOut,  Power Thief, Swanbourne



$15 Only swatched on Nail Wheel
Across The Universe, Today was a Fairytale

  $3.00 Each Swatched on Nail Wheel Only
Pink Flare, Lavendar

Swatched only on Nail Wheel
$5 Optical Illusion, $10 GR8

$10 Each Swatched on Nail Wheel
Essential Emerald, Lake Placid on Acid, Golf Socks, Data Squirrel

$1.00 Each Swatched only on Nail Wheel
Purple Punch,  Crystal Glitter, Purple Glam, Lilac Hearts

$14.00 Each Swatched only on Nail Wheel
Ozotic 532, 530

$5.00 Each SOPI Sincerely Violet, My Personal Serpent
One Mani each  Traffic Stopper Copper $2. Not sure of usage.
Pure Ice French Kiss $2.

$10 Each Swatched on Nail Wheel Only
Siren, Foxy, Tease


1 comment:

  1. Nice !!

    Dear, I am hosting Romwe.com international giveaway, where you can Win $50 Freebies + Backless Shift Dress + Secret Gift !! Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter Romwe.com Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete