Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wingless

Today I have another Dandy Nail polish for you named Wingless. I believe I can fly with this gorgeous polish on my nails. I chose to layer it with a Ciate polish named Superficial I purchased off of a blog sale from Polished Criminails. It is a beautiful turquoise green and I thought it went perfectly with the turquiose blue and gold flakes of Wingless. I wish I could have captured the beauty of this polish better but this gal did not want to cooperate with my camera. It is great in person and you should buy this polish as soon as Sandy re-opens her etsy shop DandyNails. The etsy notes say she is re-opening Friday so get ready to stalk ladies. Here are some photos for you to browse over.




2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you Marnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I have a problem: on one hand, I am confiscating ciate for their stupid caviar issue. But on the other.... well, it does look so GORGEOUS on you!
    But then... i think it's the Wineglass that's doing the entire show ;-)

    ReplyDelete