Sunday, July 19, 2015

Northern Star Plumeria

I have a new to me brand to show off today. I met the maker of Northern Star Polish at CosmoProf in Las Vegas last week and we just had a blast together. I decided to try this awesome pink polish called Plumeria. It is a bright pink creme and has a subtle pink shimmer. We happen to be having an overcast day here in California so I captured the shimmer in the bottle and a little on the nail. I used two coats but you can get away with one coat if you wish. I'm a two coat kinda gal. Then I just received the new Yeti polish from Elevation and topped Plumeria with that. Enjoy the picks. You can purchase Northern Star Polish on Etsy here for $9.00. Check out some of her other colors in the spring collection too while you are there.





No comments:

Post a Comment