Saturday, August 11, 2012

Collaborative Dotticure Day

Good morning readers. It is time for another collaborative mani! I love these. Today we are all doing dotticure's. I am not all that great at it but the more I try the better I do seem to get. I was feeling Diorish today so out of the stash came Merveille. But what should the accent color be? I looked for a peach/coral color but I have none. I spotted this pretty gold color and thought this might bring out the gold shimmer in Merveille. Merveille went on in one glorious shiny coat. I used Barbara Daly Starlight on the accent nail. This one took two coats to get the coloring I wanted. Then for the dots I used Merveille over Starlight. I was thinking of covering Merveille with Starlight but I just couldn't do it. I really like the subtle look of this mani.







8 comments:

  1. LOVE it Marnie!!! Jealous of Merveille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that Dior looks amazing on you! Love it - and the red dots on the gold accent. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at this mani again (and again) just makes me agree with you more: Marveille doesn't need anything on it!
    This is a perfect dotticure that gives respect both to the gorgeous polish and to the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merveille looks so good on you! Love the gold accent; goes so well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combo, they really compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete